Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agenda app only showing some Google calendars

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The agenda app on my Sense only shows events from some of my Google calendars (ones I am subscribed to), but will not show my own personal google calendar for my account.  I have toggled the show calendar switch several times, toggled permissions, restarted my sense, restarted my phone, double checked that all permissions are enabled (including calendar and GPS), and uninstalled my default calendar app, Business Calendar.  (I'm unable to uninstall the stock Google calendar app.)  There are only 2 events on the other calendar it shows, so I know it's not due to the 40 event maximum.  My phone is a Google Pixel 2 running Android 11.  I've been trying to fix this for a few weeks now and haven't made any progress towards a fix.  Please help!

TLDR; agenda will show some calendar events, but not ones from my main google calendar

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Agenda app from your sense with the reboot in-between?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue here! Very frustrating to not have my main calendar show up but all the other random ones!

Best Answer

Have you guys tried reinstalling Agenda app on the watch?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I uninstalled, shut down my Fitbit, then reinstalled. It still won't show my main calendar's events. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very annoying, for me it's not my Google accounts but the Outlook accounts that are missing. Only one shows no matter what I try but on my phone the calendar app works and displays fine. 

It's like it has trouble reading multiple calendar accounts from the same "source". 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you using google calendar app for google accounts? That's what I'm using on my Android and all accounts display just fine.

Re outlook - it's buggy that's why I replaced it with blue mail client on my phone. You can add multiple outlook accounts 0365 and exchange and calendars display just fine. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using Google Calendar. It's so weird that even though all calendars are set to show on my app, only a few show on the Versa itself. Spent an hour talking to customer support and still couldn't figure things out.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I tried that.  I uninstalled the Agenda app, rebooted both the watch and the phone, and reinstalled.  Still won't show my main calendar, only secondary ones I'm subscribed to. 

Best Answer

Yes, tried it a second time this weekend. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also using Google calendar.  It's extremely frustrating!  I'd rather have my one main calendar than all the random subscribed ones. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Similar issue on my new Versa 3, with a Pixel 4. I have 2 Google profiles/calendars sync'd on the phone, one for work and one for personal.

When I set up the Versa originally, it only showed my work Calendar, arbitrarily. I then unlinked my entire work Google profile from my phone, and the Versa then began showing my Personal calendar! I then linked my Work again, and now it won't show, just my personal.

I think there's a ton of bugs with multiple calendars displayed on the Agenda app, as a whole, it's almost enough that I'd return the watch.

Best Answer

I managed to fix it on my phone!! 
I have IPhone 10 and a Versa 2. 

I was only seeing my old email in the gmail section, not my new email. 

the Fix: 

Go to IPhone settings. 
Go to Callander. (Under passwords and contacts.) 

Go to Account.

Add account.

(Here‘s where you log into the account you want to see on your watch) 

Go back to Fitbit app. 
go to Agenda app on your Fitbit. 

your email should now have its own category as you scroll down. 

hope this helps! 🙂 

Best Answer

I'm confused.  Does this fix the problem of the watch not showing the correct calendars?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I'm only using the Google calendar app and I still can't get my personal calendar to show up, only calendars I am subscribed to. It's STILL not working. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, this fixed the problem for me.

If you have an iPhone, follow the steps and it should help. Doesn't have to
be google. on the iPhone there are other options too.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work for me. I tried to do this on my Android phone and it told me the account was already added.  I can already see my correct email account, and enable the calendar to show up in the agenda app.  However, it doesn't display on the watch.  All my other calendars associated with that email show up, but my actual main calendar for the account/gmail address doesn't show up on the watch itself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

MrGlenn - on your phone, go into your Outlook app and then settings. You need to check Sync Calendars. Make sure Outlook is set as your calendar app in your Fitbit. Then go back into the Agenda app and you should see your Outlook accounts there - ALL of them for better or worse but you can opt to hide or show each one. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

when will fitbit sense fix the problem with agenda not showing events from google calendar?

Best Answer

This worked!! Thank youb

Best Answer
0 Votes