Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agenda app only showing some Google calendars

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The agenda app on my Sense only shows events from some of my Google calendars (ones I am subscribed to), but will not show my own personal google calendar for my account.  I have toggled the show calendar switch several times, toggled permissions, restarted my sense, restarted my phone, double checked that all permissions are enabled (including calendar and GPS), and uninstalled my default calendar app, Business Calendar.  (I'm unable to uninstall the stock Google calendar app.)  There are only 2 events on the other calendar it shows, so I know it's not due to the 40 event maximum.  My phone is a Google Pixel 2 running Android 11.  I've been trying to fix this for a few weeks now and haven't made any progress towards a fix.  Please help!

TLDR; agenda will show some calendar events, but not ones from my main google calendar

Best Answer
0 Votes
20 REPLIES 20

I have a samsung galaxy s10 5g, versa 3 and use gmail calendar and this worked for me: 

1. Uninstall Agenda then sync fitbit

2. Shutdown fitbit 

3. Turn on fitbit then go to fitbit app then sync again

4. reinstall agenda BUT DO NOT enable "calendar" and "run in background", leave them disabled (untoggled) at that time

5. After installation is complete, go to fitbit app > Agenda app, then enable permissions

6. calendars that were missing should now be found. 

Best Answer
0 Votes