Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

You need to update the app to support the Android 13 beta. I'm no longer able to pair my Sense with my phone.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Android 13 had now finished the beta is on public release, so they can't use the "well it's in beta" excuse anymore

Best Answer

Same here. It's frustrating because in the Android Issue Tracker it's listed as "fixed". Fitbit is owned by Google. You'd think they would work well together. 

Best Answer

I have the same problem with my Versa 3. From what I've found, it has to do with Google Assistant. If you're running Android 13 and select Google Assistant as your voice assistant, your Fitbit will stop communicating with your phone via bluetooth. The workaround is don't select a voice assistant, or select Alexa since it doesn't seem to have that problem. If you're already stuck with the problem, best I can find is the only way to get Google Assistant off your Fitbit is a hard reset. This was a persistent problem throughout the beta trials of Android 13, and I had hoped it would have been resolved with the stable release, but alas it appears to persist. Frankly I'm afraid to try it again until someone says that there's either been a new release of Android 13 or the Fitbit app that's specifically resolved it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having the same issue and i disabled both assistants, factory reset my fitbit and reset up with neither assistant. I still can pair my device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes