Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to customize hourly step goal on Sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed several requests for this over the past few years, but wanted to check on this, since I recently got my Sense. Is there any way to customize the hourly goal of 250 steps or change the alert from 10 minutes before the end of the hour? I would like to either increase the number of steps, or set the reminder earlier in the hour to better fit my work environment. If there is currently no way to do this, please consider adding it in the future. Thank you.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @darthmaulian and welcome to the Help forum.  I'm sorry, but you can't customize the number of steps or the reminder time.  I didn't search the Feature Suggestion forum for details, but my experience tells me that Fitbit has no plans to change this.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @darthmaulian. Thanks for sharing your hourly step goal inquiry. 

As @LZeeW, mentioned  this feature can't be customized. I looked for a Feature Suggestion and found: Increase or Customize Reminder to Move from 250 Steps/Hr.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer

You could try a clock face from the gallery, such as SimpleClockPro which has reminders at 40, 50 and 55 minutes and can do more than 14, amongst other things.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes