Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better way to add my core temperature readings?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I record my core temperature every morning using a Basal Thermometer and I would like to input this to my Fitbit account to help it calibrate the skin temperature readings that my Sense gets and I hope that this will help Fitbit provide me with insights about my health.

I see that I can add this data on my Sense or in the app, but I know I'm going to get tired to manually adding this data like this every day so I won't bother starting.  Is there another way?  Can it be adding via the web interface?

And if I do go to all the work to give Fitbit this additional data, is it part of the data that can easily be exported later.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Interesting, it seems like temperature is not show on the web interface.You can post it in feature suggestions section and hope for the best.

If Fitbit is smart they can have a feature to let the camera on your phone read the value off your thermometer. Samsung health app reads the number from a BP monitor and fill it in the app for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my first time using this watch if you can give me some tips of how to use a better shoot preciate it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even better, they could release their own connected thermometer - in the same way that I think of their scale as a sort of accessory that can automatically add the readings to my Fitbit profile.

I currently have all my core temperature readings in a Google Sheet - if there were some convenient way I would add the entire thing to my fitbit profile.  Maybe they need to add an API (a way for authorized 3rd party apps to access the data) and then some enterprising developers could fill in these gaps.

Best Answer
0 Votes