Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth disconnects, can’t get texts or calls

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Sense pairing with IPhone 11. It constantly drops the Bluetooth and I rarely receive texts or phone calls. My Fitbit 4 worked fine. Now I have a more expensive device and it is not working. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @HelenL1957, welcome to the community. May I suggest you check the app settings on your phone? Open the Fitbit app in the app tray and ensure battery use is unrestricted, background data is allowed in the background and you have unrestricted data usage allowed with sufficient data reserve in your account. 

I hope this helps but please post here again if you are still stuck.

Cheers 

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. This started from the beginning of purchase. I’ve made many calls and have shut down and even factory reset. Sync your device then Keeping your phone near you, go to phone settings to Bluetooth. Look for sense controls and tap the (I) and forget this device. Then turn off Bluetooth .  Go to settings on your Fitbit Sense and then go to vibration & audio. Click that and scroll down to on wrist calls and click Sence controls to turn off.  Wait a few seconds . Then tap sense controls to turn on and go back to your phone and turn blue tooth on. Your sense should automatically connect . Tap sense controls and then you should have a window pop up with numbers on both devices and you’ll tap paired . Then sync your devices. If that doesn’t last I’d call them and get a new one if in warranty. Better yet, call anyway . Unfortunately mine is no longer covered. Best of luck 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There may be too many apps running in the background of the device the Bluetooth is attempting to pair with. Certain applications cause interference with the connection, and some devices are limited in the number of applications that can run concurrently. If in doubt, check with the headset manufacturer.

Best Answer
0 Votes