Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth keeps disconnecting?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my sense disconnects from my bluetooth at least once a day. I was told from customer service that it's because I have too many things connected on my bluetooth (including my sense I have my running headphones and a shower speaker so things that are usually disconnected from bluetooth when not in use so really I just have my sense as my only item connected. 

Anyone else has this problem? I'm so tired of waking up and having to delete my sense from the app and add it back in again on  a daily basis. 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

I'm not sure what phone you are asking about @nan1013 but the list of items in the Bluetooth menu are trusted devices and most are not connected. 

When it comes to Fitbit, they don't try to stay connected, but they need to be trusted. 

On android the word connected is never mentioned in the Fitbit app. Connected is mentioned on iOS and I'm not sure what exactly it is being triggered to. Their is a thread about this on the iOS board. 

Fitbit says that to conserve battery the tracked does not stay connected to the phone. 

Best Answer

Thanks for answering @Rich_Laue! and I should have specified this is for my Iphone 8.  If it is trusted would that mean it would come loaded on my bluetooth devices? Because it still isn't and sometimes it doesn't even load as a bluetooth device trying to find my phone which means I have to reset my fitbit to bring back a connection. 

Best Answer

@nan1013 I'm not sure what is meant by loaded on Bluetooth. 

Your tracker must be setup, to your Fitbit account, through the Fitbit app. 

Once it has been connected to a Fitbit account, the Fitbit app will prompt the user through the steps needed to bond the tracker to the phone's bluetooth. 

A user should not be able to use the phones Bluetooth screen to connect a tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm experiencing the same thing...after setting up the sense controls via the app, getting the screen to pair with my iphone, all is set...then a few minutes later...sense controls get disconnected from bluetooth, using an iphone 7...sense is updated to the latest firmware...

Best Answer

Did you resolve this? This is happening on my iPhone XR. 

Best Answer

My iPhone 11 as well

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue with my XR. It’s irritating 😠 

Best Answer

I am having the same issue with the Iphone XR.  A software issue!

Best Answer

Keeps happening with my XR as well. So frustrating. Thinking of giving up and going with an Apple Watch. How do we resolve other than re-pairing all the time???

Best Answer

I'm having this issue with my Luxe.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone resolve this problem? This is happening on my iPhone 12 pro at least 4 times a day and I’m totally frustrated! 😑

Best Answer