Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New Sense - ECG isn't availible in Israel

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm pretty shocked actually, I've purchased the Sense which is the high-end pricing and model of FITBIT for one main reason ECG testing .

Apparently this is not a free tier feature and I had to connect to the Premium annual service to get it available - BUT, It is available only in CERTAIN COUNTRIES .... what? give me a break here 

It's like the sensor won't work on my watch when I'm is a valid country or another one ... or is it related to regulation which is also absurd 

This is really upsetting and I would appreciate if someone knows how to overcome this limitation that FITBIT put on their service and devices 

Best,

Kris

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Kris.A.

Unfortunately as you have found out, the ECG feature is only available in certain countries. As you correctly guessed this is down to local regulations, and Fitbit has to seek approval on a country by country basis. You can keep an eye on this Web page (here) to see if/when the list gets updated.

The good news is that this isn't a premium feature, so when it does become available in your country you will be able to use it without premium. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Kris.A.

Unfortunately as you have found out, the ECG feature is only available in certain countries. As you correctly guessed this is down to local regulations, and Fitbit has to seek approval on a country by country basis. You can keep an eye on this Web page (here) to see if/when the list gets updated.

The good news is that this isn't a premium feature, so when it does become available in your country you will be able to use it without premium. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thanks for the update Nathen ,
I've also raised this compliment with Amazon (From which I've bought this watch) and they've offered to return it for free ( even though it is past the period)

BR,

Kris

Best Answer