Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I download inconclusive ECG results?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am very interested in buting a Fitbit Sense for the ECG function. I see for the ECG app that there are three possible results that you can receive, Normal sinus rhythym, A-Fib, or Inconclusive. You can then download your results on the phone app and view the actual ecg tracing to show your doctor. Clearly this works for Normal and A-Fib ECG tracings but can you still download and view the ecg tracing even if the result is inconclusive?

I am a medical professional and don't care about the apps interpretation of the tracing, I just want to see the actual tracing. So just because the rate was below 120 or below 50 and the algorithm decides it is inconclusive can I still download and view the tracing myself? Or does the watch not save it as it was inconclusive?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Yes I would think so. Downloading the chart is independent of the algorithm used to interpret the chart. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have a heart rate above 100, you will get an inconclusive result. Fitbit advertises up to 120, but this makes me unsure if it can detect Afib from 100 to 120 bpm. I can confirm that you can still download an inconclusive chart.

Best Answer

Same problem. Also medical and just want to see the “Inconclusive” trace so that I can make my own judgment. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @NickLz and welcome to the Community.  Just follow the same steps to download and print your report.  My RHR is usually 46-48, and it's hard for me to get my heart rate over 50 sitting still.  I tried to add a copy of mine.  This site doesn't support pdf files.  I know I can convert it and it will show you a Lead I ECG with a heart rate of 48.  I don't have that energy right now, so just follow the steps and see your own.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes