Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have the Charge 3 and Sense on one account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea if you'd be able to use it with a Charge 3 on one account, or not?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MeganDooks  it looks as though you won't be able to use it with a Charge 3. You can read more about multiple devices on a single account here - click to go there

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @MeganDooks  it looks as though you won't be able to use it with a Charge 3. You can read more about multiple devices on a single account here - click to go there

Best Answer
Spoiler
I am interested in this question too. The Sense is very large.  I would be OK wearing it while exercising and sleeping, but think it's too big to wear at other times.
Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner  you read the article linked above?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes, I did. Not very clear to me. But I guess this section rules it out.

"Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App
Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Ionic,
Fitbit Inspire series, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these
devices to your account at a time."
Best Answer

@SunsetRunner although that article quoted indicates the current situation, I believe returning to multi tracker support is something that Fitbit is working on.  If it is an essential consideration for you it might be worth keeping your eyes on developments before you make a final decision whether or not to buy.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Just received my Sense and so disappointed it has knocked my Charge 3 off my account.  Wanted to use the Charge 3 when out by the pool (still waterproof but smaller) - Fitbit is there a fix for this? Otherwise it looks like the Sense is going back.

Best Answer

Totally agree with you. I am so disappointed right now that I can’t use my Charge 3 at work( I work construction) and switch to my Sense when I go out or on the weekends.

Best Answer

I agree, its not very smart being that all of their waterproof/newer models use the gallery it seems in some way. I upgraded from my Ionic that is still kicking to a sense to find this out. Luckily a stool have a Blaze what will allow me to pair as well, basically because it's older..... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Super disappointed that multiple devices aren't supported now! I have a Flex, Charge 2, Versa and it worked well for me to be able to switch between devices between charges and activity. My Charge 2 broke and I bought a Sense thinking I could continue having my devices on one account and to my dismay it is not the case! Spent my morning with customer support trying different things only to get the OH! Yea it says you can't do it anymore. 😔 She then shares this forum with me and I search and see that this issue has been around for 2+ years! May need to rethink and see what my options are if there isn't any progress on getting this old feature back.

Best Answer

It is just dumb that you cannot own/use multiple devices on your account. I got sense too and a versa for the GF, anyway the GPS zaps battery, so of course I would like to use my charge 4 or my second sense or whatever else. 

Surely they can quickly have a setting to set the one that uses the gallery if that is the main issue at least as a stop gap.

Come on, make your software engineers work harder, maybe Musk should be called in? At least offer a way to keep them all installed on an account but chose the active one.....something !

I find we often are using very old trackers due to this, there is no way I will but another new model until this is sorted.

Best Answer
0 Votes