Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download the ECG app on my Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good afternoon,

I am in Italy and just purchased a Sense smartwatch.

I am unable to download the ECG app, I cannot even find it in the Fitbit app store.

Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @IsabelOT. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Did you just set up your Sense? If so, I'd recommend to wait until you receive the latest FW so you'll be able to see the ECG app in the Fitbit App Gallery. It seems like your Sense is running one of the oldest FW and that would explain why you cannot install the ECG yet. 

For more information, see What is the Fitbit ECG app? and How do I install and mange apps on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @IsabelOT. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Did you just set up your Sense? If so, I'd recommend to wait until you receive the latest FW so you'll be able to see the ECG app in the Fitbit App Gallery. It seems like your Sense is running one of the oldest FW and that would explain why you cannot install the ECG yet. 

For more information, see What is the Fitbit ECG app? and How do I install and mange apps on my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

That does not work for me. I upgraded the latest sense fw. Still no ECG app. Tried rebooting sense and mobile phone but that did not help either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. I go to tve app on phone->device -> download app and it stalls on tvs app download for ECG. I deleted my phone app and reinstalled. Still getting tve download problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes