Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t remove QR code from Sense screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased clock face from 3rd party (Paymee), been ok for month or so, now paymee QR code showing on screen and can’t remove despite following Paymee instructions, anyone have any ideas ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @DMolly01 welcome to the community. I'm not familiar with these clock faces (I do note they are not endorsed by Fitbit) but offer the following suggestions. Restart your "Sense" and, hold the side buttons for about 20 seconds until the Fitbit logo appears and release. After about 35 seconds your "Sense" will present the usual clock face. If this does not work change the clock face to a Fitbit face in the gallery on your Fitbit app on your phone.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Gr4ndp4, as expected restarting didn't fix the problem despite numerous attempts, in the end got the 'hump' last night so decided to change back to a Fitbit face and boom 'who knew' it worked !!

Thanks all the same.

Cheers David KRO !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @DMolly01, I'm pleased you got it sorted, If you think my answer merits it please consider marking it as a "Best Answer"

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes