Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't setup Fitbit Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a new Sense. I synced with my phone during setup. I used blue tooth because at the time I did not have my WiFi password. I tried to connect using WiFi but could not connect. I now see that is an issue. Now I can't even find where to go to try to connect again. I also tried to add Pandora to Fitbit. Got a message that could not find my phone. I am not tech savvy but this is making me feel completely frustrated and stupid. About ready to send it back and forget it. I also don't have access to phone, email or text. Ready to throw it out the window!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Juliakuni  On the phone app tap on your photo (icon) on the top left. This will bring you to the settings page. Tap on the Sense tile. This brings you to the device options. Scroll down to Wi-Fi Setting tile.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Juliakuni  On the phone app tap on your photo (icon) on the top left. This will bring you to the settings page. Tap on the Sense tile. This brings you to the device options. Scroll down to Wi-Fi Setting tile.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

They don't have a Versa; it is a Sense!

I had an issue with pairing and had to unpair/re-pair; you have to get the code showing or it won't accept calls/texts.

Best Answer

Hi @99montez34. It's good to see you around the forums.

Thanks for the heads up! I've edited the previous post so it can reflect the correct model. Your suggestions are also very helpful and I'm sure your post will be of help to other members experiencing similar issues. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your story, meet more people and start your own topics.

Have a good day.

Best Answer