Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have a Premium Family account for 2 Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My wife and I are thinking of buying the new Sense but 2 of them, one for each of us. Does that mean we should register for two separate Premium Accounts or can we have a family account with two devices? One would be in her name and one in mine. Any advice would be appreciated. We are in our 70s so health monitoring matters alot,

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not positive, but I think Premium just goes with each account, with no family option.  But the Sense comes with 6 months of Premium included, so no need to be concerned until after that time period

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Not positive, but I think Premium just goes with each account, with no family option.  But the Sense comes with 6 months of Premium included, so no need to be concerned until after that time period

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

I just tried to pre-order 2 Senses and was not clear that each one would come with the Premium Account even though I checked the box for that. I tried to order them separately and checked the box for each one separately but it wouldn't allow probably because of the 'new account only' restriction. Looks like shall have to ask my wife to order hers separately under her own name just to be sure. So only did one pre-order in my name just to be on the safe side.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Problem is Fitbit allows ordinary Family Accounts and we have one. But these are clearly different from Premium Accounts (I think). Apparently no Premium Family Accounts

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the Fitbit sense, "family account" is a way for an adult to oversee a child under 13, which age is not allowed to have one's own account.  As far as I know, it has nothing to do with sharing Premium.

And, I admit I am not familiar with the choices presented when purchasing the Sense or other newer models.

Best Answer