Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot use Sense at all

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't been able to use my Sense for the past few days. I was unable to sync the sense with the Fitbit app, even after trying all the fixes/suggestions on the troubleshooting page. Now I cannot set it up after factory resetting it in an attempt to make it work. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8+, OS ver. 9, and I have the latest version of the Fitbit app (June 2021 update). This is not the first time I've had issues with the Sense but it has never been this bad...

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Acestar138 has the Sense been removed from the phones Bluetooth? 

Have you only been trying through one device? If more than one, turn the Bluetooth off on the others, if they are nearby. 

What type of error do you get? 

At what step does the setup fail? 

We might still have to fix the sync problem, removing a tracker will not fix a sync problem which could keep the tracker from being setup. 

Let's look at why can't I setup my tracker

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, it has been removed from the phone's Bluetooth. All other Bluetooth enabled devices are disabled.

My phone is able to detect the sense ('sense found') but is unable to connect for the first step (ie. The 4 character code step). Hence it reaches the 'not working? Try doing this and try again'

Best Answer
0 Votes

It sounds like we still need to fix the Sense issue. 

My first thought would be to

• Stop the app through the phones setting.
  • Clear the fitbit apps cache
  • Turn off the phone and restart. 
  • Check for an update to the fitbit App 
  • Power down the Sense. Hold button in to turn on. 

Try to add the Sense to your Fitbit account, through the fitbit app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried what you said and it did not change anything. I am still unable to connect. I tried with my old Versa 2 and had the same issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Acestar138 I would reach out to support. Try phone or live chat. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue I did previously but I was either in a never-ending queue or I just didn't have the time to wait for help. Will probably try again when I get some free time

Best Answer
0 Votes