Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant prompt to let Fitbit unpair your device from Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Prompt.PNGConstant prompt on Fitbit Windows 10 app; "Let Fitbit unpair your device from Sense"

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Personally, @Unkmanb I wouldn't worry about it to much. Fitbit abandoned the Win 10 app a few years ago and will soon completely disable the Win 10 app 

So what is going on? I'm not sure, but I would manually un-pair or let the app un-pair. If the app needs it to be paired, it will ask for permission. There is no harm in inspiring and maybe, because of an update to the tracker or windows the app needs to reset BT. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Unkmanb   Do you have headphones or earbuds paired to you Sense?  My best wild guess is that it's asking you if you want to disconnect your headphone/earbuds.  The Fitbit app for Windows 10 is very outdated.  You should use the Android or iOS app to get full use of your Sense.

@Rich_Laue   I believe your comment about disabling the Windows 10 app is incorrect.  You could set up early Fitbits on Windows 8.1 and that needed Fitbit Connect.  Windows 10 was released in 2015 and the Fitbit app for Windows 10 followed.  Fitbit is disabling Fitbit Connect.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit connect is the Win10 app 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit Connect is downloaded from Fitbit 

Fitbit for Windows 10 is downloaded from the Microsoft Store 

I have Fitbit Connect on my Mac and needed it for my first two Fitbits.  I had a personal cell, but my company provided Blackberry phones and they were never supported.  I kept it on my Mac and put personal music on my Versa 2.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes