Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody’s HR work on sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa HR monitor died so I gotta replace it. 

But I’m reading how the sense hr is way off (low). Does it actually do this for everyone or does anyone see it correctly measuring high intensity rates? 

i hate to swich out of fitbit but not showing a high rate is not good for me. Id hate to leave Fitbit ecosystem!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

I had a versa and the sense tracks my heart rate the correct way.

Best Answer

Hi, I have a Sense since February. I originally got it because I had a Versa 2 and it read my HR fine until they had an update by around that time. I used it as an excuse to buy the Sense. My experience has been the Sense does not correct itself even in high intensive workouts or runs. Even with the new update ( this month's), it still misreads it. I have factory reset so many times and even cleaned the sweat under it as they say that can cause misreads; it still doesn't work. If you just want an expensive step tracker that doesn't accurately read HR(20-30 bpm off), get the Sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My experience when exercising, is to wear the Sense one finger width from my wrist bone. It's a snug fit. Used on of those machines in our local gym with a HR monitor and compared the reading to the Sense. The watch read within 1 BPM of the machine and the Sense matched the increase/decrease of the gym's HR monitor. 

I've read posts of inaccurate HR in the forum though. Thought I'd share my experience. Fortunately, I haven't had any major issues with my Sense. Only had to replace the charging cable due to the slow charging message being generated by the old charger cable. 

Best Answer

Yea I heard so many issues and only you and the other post without issue. So on balance I’ve just decided to bail sadly! I’ve been using Fitbit for years but now that my versa is toast it’s forcing my hand. 

Otherwise I could have waited to see if the hr was resolved for others. But I need my monitor. 

Best Answer
0 Votes