Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the Sense has 24/7 heart rate monitoring?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can the Sense log heart rate continuously like it does with steps?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@flroots I hope you are doing fine.

Thank you for your inquiry about heart rate monitoring with the Fitbit Sense. The Sense does have 24/7 heart rate monitoring. You can read more about the device's specifications here.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually meant does it have 24/7 log of heart rate. It seems that only happens when running an exercise such as tennis. Is this true?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will find a 24/7 HR chart on your Fitbit.com Dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response. The only graphs I can find is for resting heart rate and steps. Also I can get display of HR during exercise periods. Did I miss something?

Best Answer
0 Votes

if you click gthe specific day on the resting heartrate section it shows your heart rate throughout the whole day and you can tap points on the graph to see what time it spiked or declined.

as well as if you logged the workout you can click the workout log and see your heartrate throughout the duration of the workout in a char and a bar graph showing how many minutes in each heart rate zone it was it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I was able to do as you suggest in the App but not on the fitbit dashboard. When I click on the resting heart rate graph on the dashboard, nothing happens?

Best Answer
0 Votes

not sure, i never use the PC dashboard just the mobile app.

Best Answer
0 Votes