Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the recall include the Sense?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does the current recall include the Sense?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Recall for Ionic only.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@palmer777 Welcome to the forums. @JohnnyRow Thanks for stopping by to help our new member.

@palmer777 Thanks for joining this thread. I understand your concern about the recall of Ionic and as our friend mentioned, this recall only involves Fitbit Ionic devices. It does not impact any other Fitbit smartwatches or trackers.

Your safety is always our top priority, and we are taking this action out of an abundance of caution. Thank you for your continued support and being a member of the Fitbit family. If you have any question about your Sense, you can always post in the Help Forums to receive help from the Community, or visit our Help Site to learn more about your watch as well as its features.

Best Answer
Thank you so much for responding. Now I can put this watch on with
confidence and start to learn how to use it. Thanks Again!
Best Answer

Hi there, @palmer777.

You're welcome. I'm glad the posts shared in this thread were of help and let me recommend reviewing the User Manual for more details about your watch and its features. I hope you can enjoy the experience with the Sense.

By the way, in case you have some spare time, check out our Health & Wellness board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members. Happy stepping! 😎

Best Answer