Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG doesnt work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to.make an ECG but on my watch I cannot open the option screen and Make the ECG. Does anyone have an answer for me. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

ECG is an app that like any of the others on your watch (today, settings, alarms) provided it is installed (and available in your country). Does it show there?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes i see the app on my watch. But it seems like it doesnt connect with my Phone.

Outlook voor Android downloaden
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Evelien1980 Welcome to the Fitbit community.

First time I tried to do the ECG, I got stuck in a loop of it asking me to open the app. Someone suggested to restart the Sense and that actually worked for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So you have opened it on your phone from the fitbit apps discover | heath assessments and tried to follow the first-time instructions there? What exactly happens with this?

Best Answer
Yes and than on my Phone I get a page look at your results. Than I open it and it says there are no results. Woensdag I look at the video...this person get a page on his watch....choose your option and than he can Make the ecg. I cannot choose an option.

Outlook voor Android downloaden
Best Answer

Sorry, I appreciate this is tricky in another language, but can you confirm.

1/ you have successfully completed first time set up your phone. 

2/ You perform a ECG on your watch.

3/ But no results show in the app?

If it is easily, perhaps reply in your native language (dutch?)

Best Answer
0 Votes
Allright in Dutch.

* Ik open de ECG app op mijn horloge.
* Dan maak ik verbinding met de ECG app op mijn telefoon
* Dan krijg ik een scherm ‘ hartritmebeoordeling’
* Mijn horloge zegt dan ‘ instellen op telefoon, open de mobiele fitbit app. Maar dan kan ik niet op ‘ openen’ klikken en kom niet verder.

Groetjes Evelien
Best Answer

@Evelien1980 That sounds similar to the same issue I had. Have you shutdown and turn on your Sense? After doing that, opening the ECG on the Sense goes into this:

PXL_20220214_150424594.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, that is very frustrating. If the shutdown doesnt work, then I think it is time to lodge a support call to Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes