Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit Bit Customer Service - Button popped out of wristband

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Fit Bit customer support is terrible. My Sense strap is broken and they sent me an email form to fill out? email? They don't have a customer support digital form on their site to fill out? And... I purchased the extended warranty and they said they will check to see if I am eligible for replacement strap. The button that holds the strap to the other strap popped out. They sent me an email with a warranty link, but the link takes me to a page that says this page is no longer available. Ugh. I tried to change my email address several times to my new email, and it still won't work. Get with the current technology, Fit Bit. 

This is my 5th Fit Bit and I have had issues with every model. When they work, they are great... but at some point they always fail. Why do I keep buying their products?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I have the exact same problem - a broken band due to the button popping out.   The claim process keeps failing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am having trouble finding service, for a cracked screen. I am willing to pay but can't find anyone to do it. Trying to get help from Fitbit has been unhelpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes