Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Sense ECG and Google Home in Australia

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello I upgraded my ionic to a fitbit sense. I'm in Australia and the main features I'm after is Google home and the ECG. I tried searching both the web and forums. Is their any information or an eta this features will be available in Australia? Thank you

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Thanks for the info.  Got to say they should put a label on the aus boxes to let people know that's the case.  The _only_ reason I paid extra for a sense was for that feature.  I'm now considering returning the watch.  Very unimpressed.

Best Answer

Thanks, Phil, this workaround worked a treat 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried but doesn't work for me. I get this screen when going into ECG in Discovery section in app 😥

Hurry up Australia & approve this!!!!!

Screenshot_20210504-143643_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Waaaaaahhhhh😭 apple watch got ECG in Australia now. A friend sent me their screen shot this morning🥺

Hurry up fitbit!!!!!!!!

IMG-20210506-WA0000.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it’s due to regulatory changes how come apple got it through?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know right!?!?!?! My free 6mth premium subscription expires this month & I still don't have the ecg working!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for taking the time to participate in this thread and share your feedback about your Sense. I'm happy to share with you that the ECG app has been approved in Australia and it's available to install on your watch. You can find more details about this app and how to use it in this help article. I appreciate your patience about this situation and hope you can enjoy this feature!

Hope to see you around more often.

Best Answer
0 Votes