Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit and health insurance

People should check their health insurance to see if it partners with Fitbit. I received a 20% discount on the price of the Fitbit Sense and a 30% discount on the premium subscription.

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Whats your insurance company? I asked Aetna and didn't get anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have Blue Cross Blue Shield. Depending on which version you have there is a free sign up to Blue365. They have many discounts available including the ones for Fitbit.
Best Answer

Yeah I have UHC which uses Rally Health, and through that program I was able to get a 25% discount.  After the free 6 month premium trial I'll look into the discounted premium membership as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to say thank you VERY much for this. Just canceled my amazon preorder cause this saved me about 79$ at 263 total!

2020-09-23 17_10_02-Fitbit - 20% Off S _ Blue365 Deals.jpg

Best Answer

How useful are the services of Fitbit Sense?, I understand everything about the premium account

Best Answer
0 Votes

Okay, I already get a premium subscription with a 30% discount because my insurance has a partnership with Fitbit. I didn't even know about it, thanks to the forum for the help. I generally insured my life because I'm a firefighter and I risk my life every day to save people from fires. This is a very risky job and you can not do without insurance, that is the most terrible case, the family had the means to live. I chose an insurance company in a very detailed blog Life Insurance Benefit Amount, which describes all insurance cases, methods, and there are different volumes on payments. I think everyone will find the right insurance company

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit and health insurance

Diagnosis by device

There are positive elements to combination wearable fitness trackers with health data.

When given within 24 hours after the commencement of symptoms, an existing flu treatment medicine works best. However, catching the flu so soon is difficult. That's something a Fitbit could help with. If the gadget detects a significant drop in the number of steps taken per day, as well as an elevated resting heart rate, it may indicate the presence of a virus.

If an insurance corporation has access to those records, it may send the patient a message. If the person was truly sick (rather than having decided to watch TV all day or being snowed in), she could be referred to her doctor or an urgent care center. Thanks to her Fitbit bit, the person could see a doctor swiftly, receive effective treatment, and recover faster.

dissertation help

Moderator Edit: Personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

What? Is there really a discount if I have health insurance partners with Fitbit, then I will get a discount? What a pity that I didn't find out about it earlier! For some reason, this is not mentioned anywhere, although maybe I missed something. Still, I thank you for sharing this information. At least I can get a 30% discount when I sign up for a premium subscription. By the way, if I recently made life insurance, can it affect my discount or not? By the way, I advise everyone who is here to insure their lives because it is very profitable now and if someone is interested in it, then read more information here lifeinsuranceblog.net. Well, this is a small digression from the topic, but still.

Best Answer
0 Votes

With my specific Medicare Advantage plan from UHC, I get $10 added to a debit card each month I have at least 10 days with at least 7,500 steps.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing @BKD32 

What a great benefit 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is awesome @JohnnyRow 

What a great motivation to get the steps in 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @Aezon

Here is a link to all the features of the Sense. https://www.fitbit.com/global/us/products/smartwatches/sense

Scroll down to "see all features & specs" and click/tap 

Best Answer
0 Votes

None of that means a thing if your watch won't power on because the charger it comes with is a piece of trash and Fitbit doesn't care enough about its customers to make things right.

Best Answer
0 Votes