Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app won't open on my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

fitbit app won't open, flashes white and then closes, have tired all the usual things several times, turn Bluetooth off /on, restart phone, restart watch, uninstall / reinstall app any ideas

Peter

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

HI @peterCWA - have you tried with Wifi turned off?

If that works [or even if it doesn't] have a look at the options in No internet connection they may have a bearing.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @peterCWA welcome. Please advise the make & model mobile phone you are using. Note the Fitbit app now requires Android 10 or iOS 14 or higher Fitbit Supported Devices explains. 

Please post here again with any further information.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
Hi have tried that still not opening

Cheers

Peter
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @peterCWA@Guy_ and @Gr4ndp4 Thanks for your insights and help.

@peterCWA Thanks for the steps tried on your own. I'm sorry you're having this experience and just to confirm, may I know the model of your phone? Do you recall if this started happening after updating the Fitbit app? Please provide with these details as this will help me to further investigate on my end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

after 2 days of not working all of a sudden it worked this morning

Best Answer

Hi there, @peterCWA.

That's great news! I'm glad the Fitbit app is working well and thanks for keeping me posted. By the way, let me invite you to visit our Health & Wellness board where you can share your stories, meet more people and start your own topics. Happy stepping! 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes