Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit pay triggered after turning off alarm on Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently my ionic gave up on me so I now  have a sense. I have one issue. Everytime I turn off an alarm fitbit pay is triggered. Seems a bug?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @sleedoh. It's good to see you again.

Thanks for letting me know that you got the Sense. As you may know, you can either press the button or tap the icons on your Sense to dismiss or snooze an alarm. However, if you hold the button for too long, it's expected to have a shortcut to your selected app such as the Fitbit Pay opened. While it's not possible to lock the left button shortcuts, you can change the apps that you want to trigger when using the button. You can find more information and instructions about this here.

Hope this helps.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @sleedoh. It's good to see you again.

Thanks for letting me know that you got the Sense. As you may know, you can either press the button or tap the icons on your Sense to dismiss or snooze an alarm. However, if you hold the button for too long, it's expected to have a shortcut to your selected app such as the Fitbit Pay opened. While it's not possible to lock the left button shortcuts, you can change the apps that you want to trigger when using the button. You can find more information and instructions about this here.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer