Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit premium program not registering workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

In the fitbit app under "discover" I found and registered for the push-up prep premium program. I have followed the first two weeks and the first workout of the third week successfully, but now whenever I do the second and third workout of week 3 it is not being registered.

Its not visible under activities, nor is it being marked as completed in the push-up prep program. What is weird is that the workout is definetely completed, because I'm even asked to rate the workout.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Restarted my sense and tried again for the third time, but still the workouts are not being registered.

Best Answer

This is happening to me, too, though not with programs but with one-off workouts and mindfulness.  When the video ends, my FitBit asks if I would like to log the session, but doesn't give the option to say yes (only "No, thanks" or "Clear").  The session log question usually pops up on my phone screen, but that doesn't happen anymore.  The only options I have after a workout/mindfulness session on my phone is to start the video over or close out of it, but either way it doesn't log to my exercise/mindfulness tiles.  This is frustrating 😞 If it helps, I have a Charge 4 and an LG G7 ThinQ on Google Fi.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my charge 3. I have done the workouts in the days suggested and rated them after but they are not shown as being done so I am in workout Groundhog Day having to do the same workouts because I cannot advance to the next week and I am tired of the same stories by the coach. 

Best Answer