Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit sense poor battery life after the August Software update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good morning, 

My Fitbit sence battery life dropped drastically after the august software update. From 5+ days in light use to max three days in light use. I noticed that 8 hours of sleep drained the battery around 30% percents. It used to be only 15%. 

Does anyone have the same issue? It looks like it has very poor software optimisation 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @bczalgiris welcome to the community. "Snore Report" is a notorious juice guzzler and may have been engaged when you loaded the update. Unless you want to have it on check it is turned off. In your "Today" screen on your Fitbit app on your phone,>sleep tile>settings gear icon in top right>swipe up to the bottom & place the "Detect Snoring" slider in the off position. return to "Today" & sync. How do I track my sleep with my Fitbit device? has a section on using the "Snore Report" recommending you charge to at least 40% before you go to bed.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply and instructions on how to turn off snore detection. I followed your advice and turned off snore detection. 

I will monitor the battery performance to see if it will improve. 

Best Answer
0 Votes