Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flip the screen upside down for left handed wearers. <--- suggestion

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a right handed wearers world, but could you add something to flip the screens of your products upside down? And of course anything else that would be affect by it being on upside down.

i.e Any movement you could flip the left/right or up/down as needed in the software where the choice for left hand wearers is activated.

I would really like the button to be more accessible as it sits so low. (not because I am pudgy) It is just awkward to reach it.

You're welcome. 🙂

Note: I am sure I agreed to something about any ideas I give I would not be compensated for, so no worries there. Now Hurry!!!!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Your suggestion could be more applicable to right handed wearers.

Ironically the watch works best on the left arm.

Here's a tip for avoiding using the button often.

Swipe left edge to the right on the watch

Enable wrist action [when not in sleep mode as its disabled].

Then you only need raise your arm and twist your wrist to see the display.

Conversely lower your arm to blank the display.

When in Settings and you want to go back, instead of using the button, swipe left edge to the right

The button is rarely needed generally.

Here's a tip on a good way to use the button, if you really need to use it.

Worn on the left arm -

rest your other thumb on the arm to the left of the watch

and forefinger on the back of the hand

and do a gentle squeeze of the watch

The fleshy part of the thumb slides under the watch because the button is slightly underneath the watch, it may even lift it off the arm very slightly.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

I am right handed..I wear the watch on my left hand. I have no issues.

Best Answer

Hi @lablover55 , exactly it's not normally a problem for those wearing the watch on the left arm but could be a good suggestion for people wearing it on the right, as the button could more easily be triggered.

Best Answer

Even wearing the watch on my right hand, I don't have this issue...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@lablover55  quite possibly, as it affects people differently, depending on the position and looseness, the movements and watch sensitivity.

Different people have different habits and preferences.

Best Answer

Left handed and wear it on my right hand (non-dominant). Done in effort to minimize erroneous data being collected.  No issues.

Sense Activation 11/3/20\IPhone 12 Pro Max\SimpleClockPro Watch Face\Spigen Rugged Armor Pro Case/Band
Best Answer