Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Health Metrics shows "No Recent Data"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve worn my new Sense for 6 days and nights and it still says “No Recent Data” for heart rate variability, skin temperature, and breathing rate even though I’m based in the US. SPO2 reading only worked 2 days. Resting heart rate has worked every day. Everything is updated, please advise. Seems like a I got a lemon.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @FBSenzeez. Welcome on board.

Thanks for letting me know that the Health Metrics tile isn't showing your data and the steps tried on your own. To further investigate, please provide me with the model and OS/software of your phone. Also, go to the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Help and let me know the Fitbit app version.

In the meantime, please try the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in.
  5. Wear your watch to sleep and sync with the Fitbit app once you're awake so your details can be updated.

In regards to the SpO2 values not appearing on the Sense, I'd suggest to check this help article which explains what factors affect your SpO2 data and try wearing your watch slightly higher on your wrist to improve its accuracy.

I'll look forward to your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this issue with my Versa 3. I have tried logging out and in again, and restarting my phone. I have been wearing it to bed for a week now. 

Best Answer

Hi @Toolsey. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thanks for taking the time to try the suggestions posted above. To further investigate what may be occurring, please provide me with the following:

• Is your Versa 3 tracking your heart rate data?
  • Model and OS/software version of your phone.
  • On the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Help and let me know the Fitbit app version.
  • Attach a screenshot of the message displayed in the Health Metrics tile.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer

me too. 

Best Answer

I've done this twice & it didn't update the health data or give me the deep sleep data. I have Premium. I have a Sense 2. I've had a Versa & a Sense 1. I've been doing this a long time. I hot the Sense 2 a couple weeks ago. Never had a problem. I rely heavily in this data as I have Afib. Today is the first day I've had this issue. I've tried the fix you suggested & it did not work. I've deleted the app & re-installed. I've rebooted my phone 3x. What can I do?

Best Answer

I'm having this problem also. I've called customer support at least 6 times now, done the same steps they suggested above over and over and still my watch doesn't work. It started doing this during the first week I owned it! This is obviously a known problem with this watch. It shouldn't still be available for sale until this problem is resolved. And there should be some kind of appropriate resolution for us that currently have it. This watch is too expensive to have the features it was purchased for not work! Definitely frustrating. After a lot of phone calls and doing the same steps over and over again I'm finally being allowed to send it back, but they will not send me a replacement first. I have to go without my watch for a minimum of 7 days. I'm currently training for a marathon and have issues with AFib. I can't just go without my watch! This entire experience with fitbit has been a real bummer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the charge 5 and mine is doing the same thing the tech guy just ended our conversation yesterday and the problem wasn't fixed needless to say I'm s little frustrated 

Best Answer

Versa 3 here... no metrics , never had it other than heart rate bpm

I'm rapidly deciding this this is trash. 

Tried reboots. Cleared cache etc

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow I got ripped off.  2years still broke 

Best Answer
0 Votes