Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate and sleep trackers not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I've had my Fitbit Sense for more than a year now. The heart and sleep trackers never stopped working. When I'm not wearing my watch, the rate is blank, which is how it's supposed to be, but when I wear it, it starts working right away. A few days ago, however, the watch stopped tracking my heartbeats and sleep for no reason. I made sure to try all the steps I found online and in this community to no avail. I should also mention the lights that blink at the bottom have disappeared. I restarted the watch and made sure it was charged to 100%, and that it has the latest software update, etc. As I said, I followed all the info I could find online, but nothing has worked so far. Please advise!

Thank you!    

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, @Helios20 welcome to the community, you may find this article How do I track heart rate with my Fitbit device? and the various links it contains offer you a way forward. I apologise if you have already seen it. Normally if you take your device off your wrist the LEDs stop flashing.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

I have the same issues suddenly. Sleep & heart rate stopped & lights on bottom no longer blinking. I have updated software, checked all settings, etc. Can not get it working again. My sense was received on Christmas day 2021. 

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your issues, @RedMyrtle. I haven’t had a solution for this either. My Sense only works as a clock and a step counter only. I’ve had it for a 1 year and 3 months before the problem started and, it’s been a month now with the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @RedMyrtle & @Helios20 allowing the LED does not flash when in contact with your skin, you do not have tattoos or scars in the area where you wear your "Sense" and you can charge and sync your "Sense" you should contact "Customer Support" using the chat facility or phone for a prompt response. Be ready for a long call and get your ducks in a row before you start. I hope this helps.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer

Thank you for the suggestion. I’ll give them a call. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you post the offered solutions to the sleep tracking here?

Best Answer
0 Votes