Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my daily stats goals on Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't even know how to change my step goal, but I want to set one for active minutes. Thanks. Doug

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

To change goals on phone app from Today screen:

Profile Pic > Activity & Wellness > Daily Activity

For the Sense and all but older models, no longer track 'Active Minutes" but "(Active) Zone Minutes".

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

To change goals on phone app from Today screen:

Profile Pic > Activity & Wellness > Daily Activity

For the Sense and all but older models, no longer track 'Active Minutes" but "(Active) Zone Minutes".

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but I've done that. I want to set a goal for the number of (Active} Zone Minutes. Or maybe the number of steps, which I used to be able to change.

Best Answer

If you followed the step I gave above, that should be the place to change steps and Zone Minutes goals.  But you say you have done that.  Did you not see the place to change them, or did change not take effect of what?

Screenshot_20220214-095348-901.png

Best Answer

Sorry, my bad. I thought I had tried that but I hadn't. You've solved my problem, thanks!  Doug

Best Answer