Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get actual AZM to match on Dashboard and App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My goals on the App and the dashboard match-up for Steps, Floor, Calories Burned and Miles, but I am getting very different measurements for AZM: 41 on the Dashboard and 61 in the App.  This difference is occurring every day.  

Where can I see the actual Heart Rate Zones used for the dashboard?  How do I get the dashboard and App values to match?

I know the App calculates the AZM based on 1X in the fat burn zone and 2X in the Cardio and Peak zones.  Any chance the Dashboard only show straight minutes in AZM (not multiplying the Cardio and Peak times by 2)?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

By "dashboard", do you mean the fitbit.com dashboard in web browser?  If so, I don't even see AZM there at all.

Unless are you reading "Active Minutes" and thinking of them as "Active Zone Minutes"?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

By "dashboard", do you mean the fitbit.com dashboard in web browser?  If so, I don't even see AZM there at all.

Unless are you reading "Active Minutes" and thinking of them as "Active Zone Minutes"?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Ahh...  my mistake..  Funny, I contacted Fitbit support and they didn't even point that out to me.  They had me restart everything.

Thanks for the help!

Best Answer