Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I preview my personal health report on my sense or iPhone XR?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve never done this before, so if this repeats I’m sorry. How do I preview my personal health report on my sense or iPhone XR?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@StaceylSmith70   The path written by @SunsetRunner contains an error.  Tap on the Discover tab, then choose Assessment & Reports, then Wellness Report.  Also, when you tap on Preview, you see a generic preview, not a preview of your information.

To help other users with this question, I want to add that this is a Premium feature.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @StaceylSmith70 

I can certainly help. 

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Discover tab  then scroll down and tap Health & Fitness Stats , then tap Wellness Report.
  2. Read the description, then tap Preview Report , tap Request My Report. When your report is ready, you’ll see a notification in the Fitbit app. Your report may take a few minutes to appear in your inbox.
  3. From the Today tab , tap the inbox icon 

Look here for more details: https://dillonstechguide.com/how-do-i-get-my-fitbit-wellness-report/

😃please let me know if this answered your question 

Best Answer

@StaceylSmith70   The path written by @SunsetRunner contains an error.  Tap on the Discover tab, then choose Assessment & Reports, then Wellness Report.  Also, when you tap on Preview, you see a generic preview, not a preview of your information.

To help other users with this question, I want to add that this is a Premium feature.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Yes, this helped me out Immensely. Thank you very much.

Best Answer