Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up a sleep schedule on my Sense?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I see that in 2019 versa received the ability to set a timer for sleep mode. It was said that the ability would be rolled out to other fitbits. It has been two years now!!  When is it going to be rolled out to sense?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Keyma   I apologize if I am misreading your post, because I think the moderator's clarification isn't the question you are asking.  You wrote sleep mode, the feature that disables the screen wake, dims the screen and blocks notifications.  This is how you find this feature on the Sense.  Swipe to the left on your Sense until you get to Settings > swipe up to Quiet modes > swipe up until you get to SCHEDULE MODE > toggle the Off-hours to On.  Now you can set your Start and Stop times.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @Keyma. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I understand where your concern is coming from. 

Please note that you can set a sleep schedule on your Sense. To do so, please follow the steps below:

1. In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, then tap the sleep tile.
  2. Tap the gear icon in the top right.
  3. Turn on the bedtime reminder and set the time and frequency.

To see a reminder on your Fitbit device, make sure notifications from the Fitbit app are turned on. For instructions, see How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

Hope that helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Keyma   I apologize if I am misreading your post, because I think the moderator's clarification isn't the question you are asking.  You wrote sleep mode, the feature that disables the screen wake, dims the screen and blocks notifications.  This is how you find this feature on the Sense.  Swipe to the left on your Sense until you get to Settings > swipe up to Quiet modes > swipe up until you get to SCHEDULE MODE > toggle the Off-hours to On.  Now you can set your Start and Stop times.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes