Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn up the volume on my Sense for calls?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do you turn up the volume for calls?  I can't hear a thing.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @Michelle1234567. Nice to see you around! 

Thank you for the information. Regarding your question, I'd recommend taking into consideration the following information and please follow the tips to turn up the volume: 

1. When you receive a phone call, tap the green phone icon on your watch. Note that your phone must be nearby with the Fitbit app running in the
background.
2. Speak into your watch to talk to the other person. Their voice will come from the speaker on your watch.
To adjust the volume of the speaker, tap the speaker icon minus icon or plus icon . Swipe right to return to the previous screen.

For more information, I recommend visiting the Sense manual on page 39. 

Hope this helps. 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer

i turned up the volume on my phone and my watch and the speaker is terrible.  is there a fix for this...my sister's versa 3's speaker was perfectly loud.

also, i can't use it to talk because there is an echo on the other end of the phone.

shannon

Best Answer
0 Votes

i turned up the volume on my phone and my watch and the speaker is terrible.  is there a fix for this...my sister's versa 3's speaker was perfectly loud.

also, i can't use it to talk because there is an echo on the other end of the phone.

thank you for the help.  I don't want to have to return this watch...

shannon

Best Answer
0 Votes

@skfskf- Admittedly the speaker is very tiny on the watch, and there is a speaker icon on the watch which enables you to change the volume during a call.

It sounds like the phone's microphone is also responding in the call if there is an echo, if that is possible.

A good step to try is to restart both watch and phone, to clear any inconsistencies.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. My sister's versa 3 is loud...it actually looks like the
speaker won't turn up to me..when i push the + button, i see more of those
little sound waves, but then they go away.

any other ideas?
Best Answer
0 Votes