Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I vote with my feet.. your only true power as a consumer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Far too long has been spent trying to make sense of this Fitbit Sense. It doesn’t do what Fitbit claims it does. It’s faulty, buggy, and was a huge waist of money. After multiple tries reaching out to Fitbit, discussing problems and functions that simply don’t function, I’m using the only vote I have as a consumer.. my feet. Dusting my hands and walking away. Fitbit is now a ‘never again’ for me. If you want my advice, go with apple. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Using word of mouth plus taking your money elsewhere is the strongest action a consumer can take.  I'm with you, Fitbit is dead to me!

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner  @BonMel   You have every right to vote with your feet.  Just remember to delete your account when you go or Fitbit will count you as a satisfied user.

If you put your Fitbit on your ankle when you ride your spin bike, then you just don’t get it.
Best Answer

I feel more useful hanging around for a while and possibly warning others, at least for the time being.

Best Answer

I agree BonMel.. sorry NanaRuns.. looks like we’re staying to warn others not to make this crappy purchase! Since Fitbit doesn’t care about lying to people and all. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

Sorry, Karen is it? 

Sorry, not sure if you're calling me Karen but I agree with you about voting with your feet regarding Fitbit product purchases.  I gave Fitbit multiple opportunities to do the right thing and Customer Service and product quality has degraded over time.  I dug out my 20+ year old Citizen watch that functions as well today as on day one. Granted it's just a watch but I can get by with that.

Best Answer
0 Votes