Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interval move and rest times won't sync to Sense

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My interval move and rest times will not sync from my dashbord to my Sense. They show up on the dashboard but not on my Sense. My Sense displays only the default (30 sec move and 10 sec rest). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @GrossS and welcome to the Help forums.  Are you trying to make these changes are your web dashboard?  I see that you aren't a new user, so you could have done this with previous models.  The intervals are changed on the Sense itself.  When you select Interval Workout, you will see a tiny "^" at the bottom of the screen.  Swipe up and set your intervals there.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @GrossS and welcome to the Help forums.  Are you trying to make these changes are your web dashboard?  I see that you aren't a new user, so you could have done this with previous models.  The intervals are changed on the Sense itself.  When you select Interval Workout, you will see a tiny "^" at the bottom of the screen.  Swipe up and set your intervals there.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much! It worked!
Best Answer

@GrossS It's great to know that the instructions worked! @LZeeW Thanks for the input! 

See you around! 

Wilson M. | Community Moderator, Fitbit.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@WilsonFitbit   This option to set the intervals on the web dashboard needs to be removed.  I have a Versa 3 and the same thing exists.  It is under the device settings.

Laurie | Maryland

Best Answer
0 Votes