Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irregular heart rhythm notifications prompt is greyed out

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I live in australia and i went to check my sleep on my sense and there was a big banner at the top telling me my sense can now alert me if I have irregular heart rhythm and to set up now, so I tapped it and was reading it all then at the bottom it had "set up now" but it wasn't responding to my tap, seemed greyed out. 

I searched and followed online instructions of going to assessments and reports but all I can do there is view my results.

Why am I not able to select to get notified of possible afib?!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Mellyj.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your details. Let me clarify the irregular heart rhythm notifications feature was initially available in the United States. However, our team has released this feature in more countries such as Australia, and they'll keep working to bring it to more Fitbit users across the world. To see the list of supported countries, please click here.

I appreciate your interest in this feature and you can always check this help article to learn more about these notifications. Have a good one!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
59 REPLIES 59

Hello @Keefy and welcome to the Community.  I'm not sure why you got that banner at all.  That feature is only available in the US.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

That's odd because I got it too. Canada here. Fitbit won't let me access the arrhythmia detection either

Best Answer

Hello 

I got exactly the same this morning whilst syncing to see sleep score which threw me as I thought for now its only available in the US and I'm in the UK???

Very strange 

Best Answer

Thanks LZeew,

It is Strange that it has slipped out like this, perhaps it's on the verge of release for other countries. Maybe.

Best Answer

Same for me and I am in New Zealand

Best Answer

Hi everyone! @LZeeW Thanks for stopping by to help our members.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and your efforts while working on this matter. Let me share our team is aware of this prompt received by users who are located in an unsupported country and they're working to get this corrected. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, please know your feedback hasn't gone unnoticed.

As @LZeeW mentioned, I also clarify with you that the irregular heart rhythm notifications is currently only available in US, and additional countries will be added as regulatory clearance is obtained. For a list of countries where irregular rhythm notifications or the ECG app is cleared for use, click here.

Best Answer

Me too. I'm also in Australia.

I also had a question in regards to this. Do I need a Fitbit premium subscription to access this feature?

Best Answer

Is it based on the region that a user set up or the physical location that a user is currently at?

Best Answer

It seems to me the physical location.

Best Answer

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your continued reports and efforts while working on this matter. I'm happy to share this has been fixed and you shouldn't receive this prompt unless you're located in the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, your patience and feedback are truly appreciated. 

@Nixietrix and @deiG About your question, let me share the irregular heart rhythm notifications will be available to any member located in the United States who has a supported Fitbit device linked in their accounts. I understand how much you'd like to have the available in your region and our team will continue working to bring this feature to Fitbit users across the world.

Best Answer
0 Votes

when will the irregular heart rhythm notification be available in the US

Best Answer

Hello @MelodyRuth   Fitbit is currently rolling out this feature to US users.  A release note said it could take weeks to get it to all users.  There are nine devices getting this feature, so I'm not surprised that it could take this long.  If it's any consolation, I haven't received it yet.  We just need to be patient.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Hi there, @MelodyRuth@LZeeW Thanks for helping our member.

@MelodyRuth I'm happy to let you know the Irregular Rhythm Notifications have been released to all our members located in the US. I appreciate your interest and if you want to learn more about it, let me recommend this help article. I hope you enjoy this feature! 

Best Answer

Can you advise when the Irregular Heart Rhythm notifications feature will be made available on Fitbit devices in Australia?  I can confirm that the ECG feature is available on Fitbit Charge 5 devices in Australia but strangely the Irregular Heart Rythym notifications feature isn’t.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got a prompt this morning for a Fitbit Sense and I'm in Australia?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Mellyj.

Thanks for joining this thread and sharing your details. Let me clarify the irregular heart rhythm notifications feature was initially available in the United States. However, our team has released this feature in more countries such as Australia, and they'll keep working to bring it to more Fitbit users across the world. To see the list of supported countries, please click here.

I appreciate your interest in this feature and you can always check this help article to learn more about these notifications. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry Lizzy 

That doesn't work because the page is FROZEN at 'scroll down'.

Best Answer

Exactly the same for me in Australia 

Best Answer

The prompt won't let you set up the feature Mellyj in Australia

It will freeze when you get to

'Scroll Down'

Best Answer