Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to download the Sense EDA data?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way of downloading/exporting the raw galvanic skin response data from my Fitbit Sense? I utilize psychophysiological measures in my academic research and would find the raw data more useful than the stress/responsivity score that Fitbit calculates.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Akk0021. Welcome! It's great to have a new face around.

I'm glad that you're taking advantage of your Sense's features and let me help you with your question. While you can see your EDA data recorded by your watch on the Fitbit app, currently it's not possible to export it. To see what data can be exported from your Fitbit account, check this help article. I understand how important this raw data is for you and my best advice is to post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board so other members can support it by adding their vote, and our developers can also take it into consideration for new updates or product development.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer

Hello @LizzyFitbit can you please clarify if this complies to GDPR?

Best Answer

Huh that would be cool.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering the same. If the data is collected there should be a way to retrieve it for European customers at least, I assume.

You can try upvote this feature suggestion if you haven't done already: tions/SpO2-EDA-Temperature-Breathing-HRV-in-WebAPI/idi-p/4495606

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing the thread. I just upvoted it so hopefully Fitbit takes it into consideration!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LizzyFitbit i don't understand why we are supposed to vote for a feature that must be provided by law as per GDPR at least for European user. You are kindly requested to reply. Thanks

Best Answer