Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last Night's "Webinar"?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there any way that I can still view Last Night's "Webinar somewhere online. Unfortunately, I missed it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @WehuttyWanker! Glad you're interested in checking it out. 🙂

I've uploaded the recording here: Sense Webinar with a Product Manager (Recording) and it's also been posted on the event page.  👍

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @WehuttyWanker! Glad you're interested in checking it out. 🙂

I've uploaded the recording here: Sense Webinar with a Product Manager (Recording) and it's also been posted on the event page.  👍

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Is this just an advertising "pep rally" trying to sell the problematic "Sense", or something addressing the multitude of issues with it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@WehuttyWanker This virtual event was to further inform users of the new health features built-into Sense (Skin Temp, EDA, and ECG) and why it was created. If you're experiencing issues with your device, we welcome you to reach out to our Customer Support

Best Answer