Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello my device says device locked it may be lost or product warranty replacement but this is my device and I bought it new a year ago. All fitbit has done is escalate my case and waste my time has anyone ever had this issue and actually had it resolved?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Dione.hello. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. 

I checked your case and noticed that it was updated today.

You should receive a response from our team soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

After asking for help THREE times and getting nothing. It's been weeks and I'm still waiting on a reason as to why MY fitbit was locked and why you people can't just unlock it. What I see is that you people made a mistake and can't fix it so you string me along hoping I'll let it go.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @Dione.hello

I understand how frustrating this could be and would appreciate your patience. This process takes a little longer than other processes. 

Please stay tuned in order to get a resolution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sense is stuck at logo screen.  It will not restart no matter how many times I try.  The battery is charged, but the logo screen stays on.  That won’t even shut off.  What can I do??

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @aragon.fr7. I'm sorry to hear that your Sense is stuck on logo screen. Thank you for letting us know that it won't restart and that the battery is charged.

Could you please confirm that you restarted your watch by pressing the button for 10 seconds?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's stuck, it won't let me do anything if I press it for more than ten minutes, but now it has no battery and it won't charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me to. I have called 3 times and they just keep telling me to wait. The support has no idea what's wrong.  They just keep telling me to wait. Plus I'm paying the monthly premium plain and all they say is sorry.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for the clarification @aragon.fr7

Please follow advise from help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @chadswatch. Thank you for sharing your experience. 

I understand how frustrating this must be but you have to wait until our team has a resolution for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It won't let me do anything!!! If I press the button it vibrates but it does not do any action nor does it charge and when this happened it was fully charged

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here.  I was hoping for advice from fitbit, but it looks like they don't know how to fix it either.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for following the advised troubleshooting steps @aragon.fr7.

I understand how frustrating this could be and went ahead and created a case on your behalf. Please check your email. 

@Kierstenw, Welcome to our community. Is your tracker locked or the battery is not charging? Which steps have you followed?

Best Answer
0 Votes