Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Fitbit Sense not turning on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey everyone!

Just got my new Fitbit Sense in the mail this morning, left it to charge for a couple of hours but it doesn't turn on? Button on the left isn't vibrating, charging lights in the back aren't turning on etc. Device just seems completely dead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Beyandre, welcome to the community, when you received your "Sense" it should have a residual state of charge (I recall mine had about 60%). To set up your "Sense" you will have to have it charging (connected to the charging cable) Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?  provides advice but briefly, you need to check your USB socket is live. Further, check the 4 little pins in the charging cable are slightly proud of the pad surface and are free to make contact (they are spring loaded). As your cable is new I would not expect there to be a problem but you should check. You do not mention setting up your "Sense" and pairing it to your mobile phone this video takes you through the process step by step. Finally, you do not mention the make or model of mobile phone you are using, Fitbit Supported Devices explains some of the issues, note the minimum O/S requirements.

If you are still stuck please post here again with more information.

Cheers

Gr4ndp4 | UK
AWAKE! for morning in the bowl of light has cast the stone that set the stars to flight.

Best Answer
0 Votes