Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ECG app for Sense in Trinidad and Tobago

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There are many of us here in Trinidad and Tobago with the Fitbit Sense and I am one of them that cannot access the Fitbit ecg app.I paid $300 just for this ecg feature. What a rip off that we cannot benefit from using the App which supports ECG reading and I speak for the Many of us who have purchased the new ecg devices for this particular feature. We did not expect this from Fitbit. Also note, that Samsung and Apple ecg apps are working for there respective watch. So what is the excuse Fitbit? 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @RichardB1984, I understand your frustration, but it's really out of Fitbit's hands at this point, according to the ECG app instructions here: Fitbit ECG App Instructions for Use

Apparently, they're waiting for governmental clearance on more countries.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nonsense. I work with the National Health authorities here in Trinidad and Tobago and I can confirm that there is notting submitted by Fitbit in that regard and also note that those with Samsung and Apple Watches are currently using there respective ECG app safely and efficiently without any issues here. So what Fitbit real excuse??? 

Best Answer

I think the same because I'm from EU country that also doesn't have it although some of the EU countries have it. Our Ministry of Health said it is just a matter of some documents and applications from Fibit because all EU have same standards so if others have it we should too and there is no regulations forbidding it. Fitbit just should apply formally to enter to our market with that function.  We also have Samsung's ECG available so they got it done without problems. It is interesting they sell "half a product" with full a price or even more in some cases. I have waited this function so long but unfortunately Fitbit doesn't care about that. They have time to release new products but not deal with some papers.

Best Answer

@RichardB1984 I don't work for Fitbit, so I can't give any more details than what I already provided. 

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

And still these features don’t work, very poor effort from Fitbit. Lazy

Best Answer
0 Votes