Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Sleep stages on Sense, Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have both a Sense and a Versa 3 that I switch back and forth.
So on December 23, they both stopped recording Breathing Rate, Heart Rate Variation, and Sleep Data. I’ve tried every troubleshooting step ever recommended on this forum, and nothing corrects this issue. I continue to get resting heart rate, SP02, and temperature variation (on the Sense).

I am just wondering how widespread this problem is and if it’s related to the 3,72 app update. This was around the same time i stopped receiving data.
I would appreciate hearing from other Sense and/or Versa 3 users experiencing this issue. I am really getting frustrated not having this data.

I Han an iPhone 13, iOS 16.2, Fitbit app version 3.73, and both the Sense and Versa 3 are running the most current firmware.

I posted this on the Sense forum because there is no longer a forum specifically for the Versa 3.

HELP!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the latest iOS update (3.74) fixed this issue. Now getting all metrics and sleep stages on both devices.

Thank you Fitbit!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It looks like the latest iOS update (3.74) fixed this issue. Now getting all metrics and sleep stages on both devices.

Thank you Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Sense 2 and have already returned it because it was not giving me the health metrics I got on the Sense.  And the new one is the same way.  It’s very inconsistent and I’ve tried wearing the band differently and I’m not getting results and it’s very frustrating.  It’s a nice watch, but it also doesn’t have the same features the Sense had.  

Best Answer
0 Votes