Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stress score if bedtime before 8 PM

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve worn my Sense for 8 full days and nights, my Stress Score has STILL not appreared! Everything to * give* the score is in place but- nothing! Please HELP! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Have you tried answering "How are you feeling?"  I found that after I answered that once, then the whole area opened up.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried this and the EDA scan for over a week and still no score. Everything else syncs (at least for me).

I’m running iOS 14.0.1 on the iPhone 11 Pro Max if it helps. 

Best Answer

Ok friendly FitBitters. So, after tracking down a helpful support person, they escalated my case and my app went all wonky for a bit yesterday... I’m presuming they were fixing it- because I awoke with a stress score today. 
I’m iPhone 6s latest update and am current on my Sense update. 
I truly don’t believe I would’ve had a stress score today if I hadn’t contacted Support so I recommend to contact Support. They had me email them screenshots of what my app looked like with no stress score. And as I said, my app went wonky as in tiles were disappeared and moved around like someone else was controlling my phone for a little bit, then it settled down and now I have a stress score!

call support, friends! Send them screenshots via the email they send you, and come back here to let us know how you fare?

now... if only the hr were accurate in exercise. 😅

Best Answer
0 Votes

I last received by Stress score on Oct 3 with none since then even if I answer how are you feeling.  Dear Fitbit- is there a trick or special set of instruction for using this tile?  Frustrating that we can't utilize and that we have no way to find out if we are doing all we are supposed to be to make it work.  I agree with others, please help on this.

Best Answer

I called Customer Support, but their fix didn’t do anything.

@Beezy1978, did Customer Support tell you anything specific that could be helpful?

Best Answer

My stress score didn't show up today for the first time. No idea why. Everything else is working fine so maybe it's a back end issue. 

Best Answer

The first few support people I talked to did not know any information about the sins. It was frustrating to say the least but I finally hit upon a tech-support person that understood that I was receiving no stress score, so they said they were escalating it and asked for my information. Shortly after this phone call my app was malfunctioning all over the place,Tiles disappearing and rearranging on their own, then it fixed itself, or they fixed it more likely, and the next day I had a stress score. I have another stress score this morning.

So what I did when they asked me what they could do to help me? I said “please take me seriously! I don’t need another copy of the manual sent to me I have already read it, there literally is no score I do not need to know how to do an EDA scan- I already know how to do that So please, listen to my problem.”

It was then that she mentioned she’d escalated it to the tech people, Which happened right before my app screwed up which happened right before I got my first stress score. It might be coincidence… But I think they did some thing to fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After 4 days of no score, I finally am getting it ( at lease for last two days).  I'm wondering if you have to interact with this tile by answering the question about how you feel in order for it to work.  I wish Fitbit people would give us some insight so we all can be informed users.

Best Answer

@LizzyFitbit@LiliyaFitbit could either of you take a look into this issue or direct us to someone who can?  based on the above, along with the fact that i've exchanged my old sense for a new one and still can't see the score (everything else syncs without any issues), i'm under the impression that there is something wrong within the fitbit app / platform.

Best Answer

@DavideFitbit any chance you can look into this (at the time of this post, I saw that you were active on this board)? 

Best Answer

I’ve interacted PLENTY with that by answering how I feel lol! So, I got a score for 2 days then nothing again, this is too expensive to play silly games with. 
Ive put my OG Versa back on for now, I’ve got two days to return my Sense. 
i tried to reconnect it this morning but it wouldn’t set up, so I’m taking it back. I’ll get one when it’s working right. 
Happily, my Versa still remembers me! Kept going with temperature in my health metrics tile. 
Anyhow, I’ll keep checking back because in my experience with Sense, the heart rate monitor is wildly inaccurate when exercising.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mlaerek, any luck? I’m going on ten days with no stress score, now. I’ve spent hours on the phone with customer service, on Twitter dm’s, etc., and still no stress score. Most recently they asked for my phone model and where/when I purchased my ‘bit.

Im wondering if it’s because I go to sleep before 8 o’clock? What time do y’all go to bed? Something I read told me to get my stress score we must sleep at least 3 hours between 8pm and 1 pm the next afternoon. I checked back and EVERY DAY I GOT A SCORE? I was asleep after 8 pm, which is LATE for me. I might test this theory staying up after 8 tonight, see if I get a score. If so, FitBit needs to fix that! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

We must go to bed *after* 8 pm in order to see stress score. THAT is the “trick@, and needs fixing! My bedtime is 7:15, but after reading about stress score, and applying my own intelligence, I’ve figured it out. No resetting, no uninstalling... stress score just WONT WORK unless you go to sleep after 8 pm.

check your logs, guys, you’ll see.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, this IS the case. I got a stress score after forcing myself to stay up until after 8pm.

im peeved and want FitBit to fix the requirements for getting a stress score. It didn’t say ANYWJERE that I would get a stress score as long as my bedtime is AFTER 8 pm!

@Fitbit PLEASE HELP RIGHT THIS!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Customer service just told me to wear my Sense for 20 hours a day.

I’ve never gone to bed before 8:00 PM, so I can’t confirm whether or not this is the root cause. Even if you go to sleep before 8:00 PM, you should still meet the requirement of sleeping with the Sense for 3 hours between 8:00 PM and 1:00 PM.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wear mine 24 hours a day. I tested and found this is my reason for not getting a score.

I absolutely agree, it SHOULD still calculate the score with going to sleep before eight, but it doesn’t.

I hope you get your score soon! It’s so disappointing when our very expensive devices don’t work as advertised.

I am in the fortunate position to be able to change my bedtime/wake up time by 45 minutes, so I will keep everyone updated if this continues to work for me.

i fully expect it to, after my experiment. I’ll attach the screenshot that gave the input that led me to my conclusion, here’s hoping it helps you. Good luck!

20080864-7C7D-44B5-A3BA-EB3FA1AC9A6B.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve actually been getting a stress score for some time now, by following that screenshot you shared (which I originally shared in the other stress score thread). 

Best Answer

Are you in any position to let the higher-ups know this is going on?

im trying to shift my bedtime, but I was SOOOOOO tired waiting for 8pm to roll around, as I really want to be able to access my stress scores daily, so I can compare and make sense of the data. 
i consistently get my Stress Score now, going to bed after the clock strikes 8.

it would be SO appreciated if you could help me get the word out to the programmers so they can include logs that begin before 8pm?

i look forward to your reply, thank you in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. It's good to see you participating in the forums and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, as well for every step tried to get your stress score on the Fitbit app. I understand how you're feeling about this data not showing up if you were to sleep before 8 PM and I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Our team continues working on the Sense and its features to improve our members experience, and be sure that your feedback has passed along. In the meantime, my best suggestion is to post this idea in the Feature Suggestions board so our developers can take it into consideration for new updates and product development.

By the way, I've moved some of your post to this new thread so we can keep our forums organized.

I'll be around if you have any other question.

Best Answer