Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous clock face help

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi friends! I just upgraded my Versa 2 to a Sense. I want to install the same clock face that I had on my 2 to my new sense, but I don't remember the name of the clock and it's not in my "recent clock" section. Does anyone know the name of this one?

20220823_224219.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @LisaGuerrero - if the Versa 2 is still working remove the Sense from your account and reinstall the Versa 2, it may show you the name of the clocks in the Gallery, otherwise look in the online gallery for the criteria you used to select this one, or browse through the ones with the criteria you want to see.

There are many clock faces similar to this one, that may have more features, for example simplesecretary.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LisaGuerrero   The Versa 2 and the Sense have different screen sizes.  The developer may or may not have made a Sense/Versa 3 version.  Just be prepared for that.  But the real point of my post is that your battery level in that picture is 18%.  This is a "deep discharge" in rechargeable battery talk.  Repeated deep discharges decrease overall battery lifespan.  Some sites say don't let your battery go under 25%.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes