Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick EDA scans aren't logged by Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

1) Quick scan allows me to "log" the response.  Unfortunately, nothing shows up under "my journey" when synced.

2) I think when I did guided meditation it used to ask me if I wanted to log and put in a "feeling".  This no longer happens.  And it doesn't show up in "My Journey" like it used too.

The last time I was able to log EDA was 7/4/2021.  So something's broke.  I guess I can live with out this feature - after all Buddha didn't have a fitbit sense and got along with out it just fine.  But from what I gather EDA is a flakey feature.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @MontyTHall. It's nice to see you around.

Thanks for the details and your efforts while working on this matter. To further investigate, may I know the model of your phone? Is the Fitbit app updated? If possible, please take a screenshot of what it's displayed in the mindfulness tile and "My Journey" section, and attach it in your reply with the steps described here.

In the meantime, please give a try to the following steps:

1. On the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Sense > Apps.
  2. Tap EDA Scan and verify all permissions are enabled. If you see an update for this app, download it.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Restart your watch to refresh its performance.
  5. Tap on the EDA Scan app on your Sense, complete a Quick Scan and sync to see your details in the Fitbit app.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer