Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refused a replacement charging cable for Sense

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This problem was nearly solved but you are sending me a Luxe charger and I need a Sense charger.  Very awkward support person Louise said I didn't have a Sense on my account. I have a Luxe and my husband has a Sense. I was advised on community it was  pin :pushpin: that was not in line with the others. Community were helpful but not your customer service.  This has put me off fitbit after all these years. I have sent for another charger at my own expense but I am angry about this. I did not damage the charger and your service lady wanted a photo of the damage. Won't be getting any more fitbits after this episode 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I don't disagree.  For a charger and the time and trouble it takes with support, I might choose to go directly to Amazon and pay $11 for 2 third-party chargers and get them in a few day just to bypass dealing with Support.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Yes too much stress when the article is not that dear. Glad you agree.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @SMG47@JohnnyRow Thanks for sharing your insights.

@SMG47 Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I understand where you're coming from and apologize for this experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated and we'll keep working on our services to prevent this type of experience from happening again.

While I don't have access to your case, I've forwarded your posts to our Support team so they can evaluate your details and see what can be done to bring you back on track. They'll contact you via email, so please keep an eye on your inbox and an open communication with them. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to let me know.

Best Answer

Nobody  contacted me yet. The charger I bought is working fine. I am grateful to the community for saying it could be the charger. A 2 month old fitbit  is no good without a charger.  It shouldn't have gone funny so quickly and I think should have been replaced foc

Best Answer

Hi there, @SMG47.

Thanks for getting back with these details, and I'm sorry for this situation. I understand where you're coming from as this isn't the type of experience that we want you to have. While I'm glad you've purchased a working charging cable, I've still forwarded your posts so our team can have them on hand and provide you with assistance. Please keep an eye on your inbox, you'll get some information about your case via email.

Best Answer