Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relative Fitness/Wellness

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please make an opt-in widget that allows me to see how my resting heart rate, steps, activity level, etc. compares to all other FitBit users (e.g., "Today you were in the top 83rd percentile of Fitbit Users for steps and 54th percentile for hours of calories burned.")

This would give me some idea of how healthy I am and provide motivation. 

Similarly, it'd be nice if I could see how my personal stats stack up against the recommendations of respected entities like the American College of Sports Medicine. For example, "You met the ACSM's guidelines for recommended activity this week!" Or, "You slept 4 hours last night, which is fewer than the 7-9 hours recommended by the National Sleep Foundation."

Otherwise, the data Fitbit provides has little context and therefore can't drive many decisions on living a healthier lifestyle. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @D.A.A.,  

Just so you know, I'm moving this thread to the "Suggestions" board where it's more likely to gain attention from the engineers who design the Fitbit app.

EDIT: since I can't move it myself, have you considered posting it in the Feature Suggestions forum?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Hi @D.A.A., welcome to the Community Forums. @DramaQueenDiva, thanks for your great help!

@D.A.A., thanks for explaining how these suggestions will motivate you to achieve a healthy lifestyle. It'll be great to have your data compared to what it's recommended by respected entities and I'm sure others will also benefit from this. As @DramaQueenDiva mentioned, the Feature Suggestion board is the best place to post the ideas that you wish to see in the future. In there, other members can show their support by voting or adding their comments. As a piece of advice, please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so it can be easily searchable, in addition to clearly understanding which idea other members are voting for. I hope to see you there!

Best Answer
0 Votes