Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement taking almost a month to get from NJ to California?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After 5 months with my brand-new Sense tracker, the touchscreen completely stopped responding to any type of touch, tap, or swipe. Everything else still works. I sent it back via a Fitbit return label to a California warehouse on May 17th, 19 days ago. I live in NJ. Since then, I have contacted Fitbit customer service 4 times. Each time Im told it's arriving today and someone will contact you about the next steps. I keep following up and keep getting: " it should arrive in w days and we'll follow up". 5 days passes, I reach out AGAIN today and am told it will arrive at the warehouse in, you guessed it, 2 days. When I explained that I mailed out 4 packages on that same day, two going to California, all of them got to California on May 22nd. For some reason, my Fitbit Sense return/replacement is still not there. 19 days later. When I asked of my package was lost, the customer support chat suspiciously cut off and ended. I am starting to think this is a scam. Who else besides customer support can I contact? Had I known this would take 2-6 months to process, I would've gladly paid $300+ ON TOP OF THE $365 I SPENT 5 MONTHS AGO. The Sense is NOT worth $650+. Please help. Who do I contact for real answers and not generic answers that push me off for a few days? Because I will be calling customer service every single day til I get an answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Kitten24  just curious as to what's going on now with your replacement. I know it's a process once the device gets to the warehouse. I'm not sure there is anyone else that can be contacted about this other than customer support, as they would have the information.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, apparently FedEx sent the package ALL OVER THE WEST COAST before it made it to the warehouse. I did complain many, many times and within 3 days, a new Sense tracker was expedited to me. However, now the health metrics for spO2 is not working. Fitbit is nothing but a problem now. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Best Answer

Yes this same thing happened to me as well. Printed my USPS return label on 12 June  and sent it to our local Post Office. Checked the tracking number and shipment started 16 June and went to Williston Vt then for some reason was transferred to FedEx. It then went all over the country and finally California which it made stops at several cities. It then went to Az three different cities and finally made it to its destination. I was notified that my replacement was ready for shipping and I would get a tracking number. The tracking number first said it was scheduled for delivery at our post office 12 July and I received it 15 July. More than a month is ridiculous at best. FYI Fitbit the replacement has the same issue as the one that was returned miscounting flights of stairs. 

Best Answer

It's funny but it's not, but that is EXACTLY what happened to me! It went to California then back to Minnesota and a few cities in New Mexico. Then it returned to Minnesota. Then back to California. Then all the way to jersey city, about 2 hours from where I shipped it out in the first place. Arizona seemed like a hot spot and my package spent almost 9 days visiting every city in the state. FedEx is ridiculous. I mean, jeez, think of all the fuel and everything!

Best Answer
0 Votes
FedEx is the absolute worst delivery service! My issue is why when I printed a USPS shipping label did it end up with FedEx.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Omg I know! That sucks for you. You think, cool, USPS, then get FedEx! Lol that's so frustrating. I complained about FedEx so much to Fitbit, they sent my replacement USPS and it arrived literally 1½ days later, from California to NJ! Hopefully we won't have to get another replacement!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes FedEx is a complete joke and they certainly can’t be more cost effective than USPS! My replacement did make it all the way to Vt via USPS

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes